The return to work after COVID-19
The APMG has assembled a distinguished panel of expert voices from across industry to discuss what the manufacturing sector needs to return to full production and drive the economy forward.
The panel for the event are:
- Dave Holmes, Manufacturing Director at BAE Systems
- Roger Churchill, Managing Director at Lohmann Tapes
- Andrea Rodney, Director at Hone-All Precision Ltd.
- Verity Davidge, Director of Central Policy at Make UK
- Steve Turner, Assistant General Secretary and Head of Manufacturing at Unite the Union
The panellists will cover:
- How manufacturing businesses of different sizes and a range sectors have found continuing to work during the crisis
- What the current challenges are facing industry as it looks to recover and return to full production
- The challenges posed for manufacturing when aiming to maintain social disctancing and meet other required practices
- The policy hurdles facing industry as it looks to drive the economy forward and through any oncoming recession
- The importance of getting future working right first time for both business and workers
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A in which attendees will be given the chance to ask questions of the expert panel.
Please register to attend using this link.