Have women's voices at last been heard? - A parliamentary roundtable on the women's health strategy
Earlier this year the government published the first ever Women’s Health Strategy for England to tackle the gender health gap.
The All-Party Parliamentary Health Group is delighted to host a roundtable following the release of the women's health strategy. Chaired by Dr Lisa Cameron MP, the group will hear a keynote address from England’s first Women’s Health Ambassador, Professor Dame Lesley Regan.
The aim of this roundtable is to understand how the Women’s health strategy interacts with other policy and legislation to improve access, experience, and outcomes for women.
This roundtable will cover topics including health inequalities for women, access to care including screening, diagnosis, checks and challenges and how the recently published women’s health strategy can forever shift the trajectory for women’s health in the UK.
- Professor Charlotte McArdle- Deputy Chief Nursing Officer for Patient Safety and Improvement
- Baroness Merron- Shadow Minister for Health and Social Care
- Kate Lancaster- Chief Executive, Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists
- Lucy Hocking- Senior Analyst RAND Europe- (BRACE Women’s health hubs evaluation team)
- Paul Holmes- Market Access Director, Hologic UK & Ireland
For more information or to sign up to this event, please contact the secretariat at jasmin.adebisi [at] policyconnect.org.uk (jasmin.adebisi)target="_blank"@policyconnect.org.uk