Financing the recovery from COVID-19
The APMG has assembled a distinguished panel of expert voices from across finance and industry for a webinar which will discuss what the manufacturing sector needs to recover from the COVID-19 crisis and drive the whole economy forward.
The panel for the event are:
- Mike Rigby, Head of Manufacturing at Barclays Bank
- Tim Figures, Director of Technology, Sustainability & Innovation at Make UK
- Laura McBrown, Managing Director at G&B Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Duncan Johnston, Industrial Products & Construction Leader at Deloitte
The panellists will cover:
- What is private finance currently doing both through the government schemes and also independently to support manufacturing
- How will the finance sector move to support industry through the recovery
- What is the current state of UK manufacturing
- How should government act to support industry to drive the economy forward
- What are the pressures facing manufacturing businesses of all sizes
- How can we support manufacturing SMEs through this crisis
- What are the forecasts for growth in sectors and international economies
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A in which attendees will be given the chance to ask questions of the expert panel.
Please register to attend using this link.