Scaling Up Net Zero Investment
Carbon Connect is hosting a roundtable on scaling up net zero investment and bringing down costs for consumers.
The discussion will focus on ways forward for parliament, business, industry and local government to scale up net zero investment and drive down costs of energy efficiency upgrades, low-carbon heating and sustainable solutions. Led and informed by government strategies, how can different local and private actors help to accelerate the delivery of net zero targets and lead the way towards wide-scale green investment.
- Sarah Deasley, Frontier Economics (Chair)
- Alan Whitehead MP, Labour
- Beata Bienkowska, LSE Grantham Research Institute - Transition Pathway Initiative
- Dan Meredith, E.ON
- Emma Harvey, Green Finance Institute
- Mike Thompson, Climate Change Committee
- Tanguy Debienassis, International Energy Agency
To express interest to attend or for any questions, please contact Rein.deLoor [at] policyconnect.org.uk (Rein de Loor).