Report Launch: Bricks and Water 3
Policy Connect and the Westminster Sustainable Business Forum is hosting a parliamentary event to launch its latest report, Bricks and Water: managing flood risk and accelerating adaptation in a climate emergency.
This is the third inquiry in a series which seeks to explore the challenges surrounding water and housebuilding in England.
- John Curtin, CEO, Environment Agency
- Baroness McIntosh of Pickering
- Philip Dunne MP, Environmental Audit Committee Chair
- Rachael Maskell MP
- Gareth Boyd, CEO, Watertight International
- Rob Allen, Senior Policy and Research Manager, Policy Connect
This inquiry has kindly been sponsored by Queen Mary's University of London and Yorkshire Water.
The Parliamentary launch event is kindly sponsored by Resilico and Watertight.
For more information about the report or the launch event, please contact victoria.zeybrandt [at] policyconnect.org.uk