Net Zero Britain: how do we get to zero carbon?
The APPCCG will be holding our Christmas drinks reception on the steps that the UK will need to make in order to meet our climate change commitments and hit net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Caroline Lucas, Green MP for Brighton Pavilion and Chair of the APPCCG
- Robert Jenrick MP, Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury
- Rt Hon Sir Vince Cable MP, Leader of the Liberal Democrats, former Business Secretary
- Ed Miliband, Labour MP for Doncaster North and former Climate Change Secretary
- Sir Ed Davey, Lib Dem MP for Kingston and Surbiton and former Climate Change Secretary
- Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Committee on Climate Change
- Ian Blackford MP, SNP Westminster Leader
- Lord Barker of Battle, former Climate Minister
- Rebecca Pow, Conservative MP for Taunton Deane and PPS to DEFRA team
If you would like to register your interest in attending, please contact jim.clark [at] policyconnect.org.uk (subject: Net%20Zero%20event) (Jim Clark).