LAUNCH: Future Gas Series Part 2 - Producing Low Carbon Gas
Carbon Connect is launching the second in its three-part research project: the Future Gas Series. The research is investigating the opportunities and challenges associated with low carbon gases.This event will formally launch the second report in the series. This report focuses on the 'upstream' questions related to the supply and production of low carbon gases (hydrogen and biogases). It has been co-chaired by Dr Alan Whitehead MP, James Heappey MP & The Rt Hon Alistair Carmichael MP.
In September 2017 Carbon Connect launched the first report in the Future Gas Series entitled 'Next Steps for the Gas Grid'.
- Jillian Ambrose - Energy Editor, The Daily Telegraph
- Dr Alan Whitehead MP, Shadow Minister for Energy and Climate Change
- James Heappey MP, Member of Parliament for Wells
- The Rt Hon Alistair Carmichael MP, Member of Parliament for Orkney and Shetland
- Mitya Pearson, Carbon Connect
- Nicola Pitts, National Grid
- Ian McCluskey, IGEM
Future Gas Series: Part 2 is sponsored by IGEM & National Grid.