Indoor Air Quality and Health
Policy Connect, in partnership with the APPGs for Health and Carbon Monoxide Safety, will host a panel discussion to consider the impacts of indoor air quality (IAQ) on health, sources of indoor pollutants, and explore the local and national solutions that can improve indoor air quality.
The parliamentary event will be chaired by Mr Clive Betts MP; Chair of the Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (LUHC) Select Committee, with keynote speaker Baroness Jenny Jones, the leading force behind the Clean Air (Human Rights) Bill also known as Ella's Law.
Esteemed panellists include:
- Professor Frank J Kelly PhD, FRSB, FRSC, FKC, FMedSci, Battcock Chair, Imperial College London
- Professor Sani Dimitroulopoulou, Principal Environmental Public Health Scientist in our Indoor Environments Air Quality and Public Health Team, UKHSA
- Jason Torrance, CEO, UK100
- Dr Sarah West, Director & Senior Research Fellow, Stockholm Environment Institute at University of York
- Larissa Lockwood, Director of Clean Air, Global Action Plan
- Peter Smith, Director of Policy and Advocacy, National Energy Action (NEA)
This is an invitation only event. To watch the event live online, please email laura.fatah [at] policyconnect.org.uk for details