Improving Carbon Monoxide Safety in homes
The APPCOG will hold a parliamentary roundtable chaired by Sir Peter Bottomley MP, to explore how carbon monoxide (CO) safety in homes can be improved.
This roundtable event will explore the opportunities for improving carbon monoxide (CO) outcomes and safety in homes; considering the new legislation for carbon monoxide alarms, recent developments in technology, the progress made by recent industry standards, and opportunities to learn from projects supporting vulnerable consumers.
The event will be held in the House of Commons. Panel speakers include:
- Andy Speake, National Technical Manager, Aico
- Scott Darroch, Director of Marketing & Communications, Gas Safe Register
- Ian Palmer-Smith, Supplier and Heating Services Director, Domestic & General
- Sam Graham, Technical Manager, Social Programs, Cadent
- Martin Garbutt IEng MIGEM, Head of Technical Governance at HomeServe, representing IGEM
This was an invitation only event.