- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
The Westminster Sustainable Business Forum (WSBF) is a high-level coalition of key UK businesses, government agencies and parliamentarians, which seeks to promote effective sustainability policy in the UK.
The WSBF informs government policy of how to enable industry to overcome challenges and maximise business opportunities in the transition to a low-carbon economy.
The WSBF brings together leading UK businesses who share a belief in the need to operate in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable way, and who understand that these concerns need to be incorporated into core business practices in order for companies to prosper in the long-term.
The WSBF is independent, cross-party and not-for-profit.