- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
Who we arePolicy Connect – the think tank that works with parliamentarians, business and the public sector to help improve policy.
Founded in 1995, we are not-for-profit, cross-party, independent and transparent.
What we doBy working inclusively, we develop policy ideas that are practically achievable and politically possible. To encourage the exchange of ideas, we:
- Conduct evidence-based research informed by the widest possible consultation.
- Run cross-party parliamentary groups on behalf of their parliamentary officers.
- Organise seminars and events for policy-makers and sector representatives.