- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
Social Design Talks
Alongside the Design Commission inquiry into public services and design, Policy Connect have organised a series of talks in collaboration with the V&A, the University of Brighton, and Lucy Kimbell.
The goal of the series is to reflect critically on the spread of socially motivated design practice and the use of ‘design thinking’ with social innovation and public policy; and to bring together people working in adjacent areas, including project managers in public policy, social enterprise and innovation, and civic society, policy-makers, elected representatives, researchers, activists and designers.
Information about forthcoming talks, and details of how to book, are available on the Social Design Talks blog.