- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
The Associate Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group’s membership includes Parliamentarians from both houses and all parties, and Associate Members and Friends: these are made up of third and public sector organisations, design consultancies, other businesses that use design, organisations that represent the design industry, and educational, academic and cultural institutions.
The group is entirely funded by contributions from its Associate Members. One off projects are occasionally funded through sponsorship from organisations other than Associate Members (for example Research Councils).
Membership is open to all those who share a keen interest in design and innovation and the desire to develop effective policy in this area.
To find out more about becoming a member or friend of the group, please contact email@example.com or call 0207 202 8588.