- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
The APDIG facilitates effective, productive communication and exchange between Parliament, Government and design and innovation stakeholders to raise the profile of design within Parliament.
To achieve this, we have a programme of parliamentary seminars, receptions and conferences with relevant Ministers, Government officials and other high-profile speakers from the design sector and beyond. These focus on topical policy and industry issues and provide opportunities for engagement and input from members.
We also organise smaller round-table discussions and events in partnership with Government departments, parliamentary groups and other organisations on specific issues.
If you would like to discuss our events programme in more detail or find out about partnership opportunities, please contact the APDIG secretariat on 0207 202 8588 or email@example.com