- About Policy Connect
- Policy Connect Activities
- National Skills Forum & Associate Parliamentary Skills Group
- Skills Commission
- Higher Education Commission
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Chronic Pain Policy Coalition
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Pain
- Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
- Westminster Sustainable Business Forum
- Sustainable Resource Forum
- Carbon Connect
- All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Action Forum
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group
- Associate Parliamentary Design & Innovation Group
- Contact Policy Connect
The Associate Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group is a cross-party coalition of Parliamentarians and design sector organisations, who work together to develop design policy ideas, communicate within Parliament the enormous potential value of design, and help the design community better engage with the policy process.
Through our events and research the APDIG provides a forum for open debate and knowledge exchange between parliament, the design and innovation communities, academics, civil servants and policy makers.
As an All Party Parliamentary Group we facilitate discussion in a neutral and trusted environment, where our Parliamentary members can meet the experts they need to keep up to date with developments and leading edge practice in design and innovation.
All Party RegisterView the group's entry on the All Party Register here
Code of Governance
The APDIG operates according to a strict Code of Governance: download here