CO survivor speaks out on misdiagnosis
Sue Westwood-Ruttledge has appeared in a video produced by CO Gas Safety, to talk about her experience of having symptoms of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning misdiagnosed.
Shortly after moving into a new home, Sue began to experience headaches and other symptoms, which was at first diagnosed as vascular dementia by medical professionals. It was only after a faultily fitted flue was identified in her property, that CO poisoning was diagnosed.
To watch Sue's video, please click here.
For more information on CO Gas Safety, please click here.